Treats all water sources.
A granular sequestrant that helps remove quickly water discoloration in swimming pools from the presence of metals such as manganese, iron and copper.
Can also be used to remove staining on every type of swimming pool surface due to metal.
Concentrate quality formula
Does not alter pH and is compatible with any types of sanitizers
Do not make water cloudy
May be used for the whole season with all types of filters:
Diatomaceous earth filter
1. Adjust pH between 6.8 - 7.2 and let the chlorine level drop below 2 ppm.
2. For pool water discoloration, pour 150 g of METABAN per 10,000 L of pool water directly over the swimming pool surface. For stain removal, proceed to # 3.
3. Brush affected areas.
4. Add 150 g of MET ABAN per 10,000 L of pool water to a pail of water and apply the concentrated solution along the pool walls and/or in areas where staining is present. Where stains are most prevalent directly brush with the product.
5. Severe staining of surfaces may require up to 300 g of METABAN per 10,000 L of pool water.
6. Allow the circulation system to run continuously for 24 hours.
7. After 24 hours, adjust pH between 7.2 - 7.8 and alkalinity between 80 - 120 ppm.
8. Do not superchlorinate water for at least 72 hours.
9. Continue to use METABAN on a weekly basis to prevent the reoccurrence of staining of swimming pool surfaces or water discoloration.